In the News

Temporary Protected Status has been extended for eligible citizens of El Salvador through March 2018. The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service encourages current beneficiaries to re-register as soon as possible.

If you have held your cards for 5 years (or 3 years if you are married to a United States citizen), you are qualified to apply for citizenship!

You will need to study for the citizenship test. If you pass at least 6 questions on the exam, you will qualify for what is called N-400 (citizenship). Our office will prepare you for the test, once you have signed the application.

Become an American Citizen

File for citizenship in Fairfax, VA with Hughes Immigration Law

Immigration law is complicated, and the naturalization process can take years. You want an experienced immigration lawyer to help you settle smoothly throughout the process. Let us help you apply for your:

  • Green card
  • Citizenship
  • Work Authorization
  • Marriage visa
  • Fiancée visa

You don’t have to understand complex immigration law to have rights. If you need an immigration lawyer in Fairfax County or northern Virginia, call Hughes Immigration Law today. Ask about our payment plan!

Need a translator? ¡Se habla español!

Many of our clients hail from Spanish-speaking countries. To serve you better, we offer bilingual immigration law services, right here in Fairfax. We understand the ins-and-outs of immigration law, and we can explain it to you in your native tongue. Call us today—Llámenos hoy.

You need a compassionate immigration law attorney

America was founded on immigration—and today’s immigrants are tomorrow’s governors and even senators. You’ve worked hard to bring your family to the land of opportunity, and now you want to ensure their future by becoming a citizen of the United States.

Give your family a better future when you work with Hughes Immigration Law in Fairfax, VA. We’re here with you every step of the way.

Email Us